In honor of National Fried Chicken Day, thanks for sharing your favorite fried chicken spots around the Bay Area. The day may be over, but fried chicken lovers can keep celebrating all year round!
We'll keep the poll open so you can still vote and explore the world of fried chicken where you live.
Here's who lead the poll as of 8 p.m. on National Fried Chicken Day 2016:
1. Brenda's French Soul Food (San Francisco)
2. Popeye's (Multiple locations)
3. Hard Knox Cafe (San Francisco)
4. Home of Chicken and Waffles (Oakland)
5. Kentucky Fried Chicken (Multiple locations)
6. Wayfare Tavern (San Francisco)
7. Bonchon Sunnyvale
8. Bakesale Betty (Oakland)
9. Wingstop (Multiple locations)
10. The Front Porch (San Francisco)
Click here to see the full list of results! (Tip: To see results, hit "Done" at the bottom of the list after voting)