LOS ANGELES -- Rap mogul Suge Knight has been charged with murder and attempted murder in connection to last week's fatal hit-and-run in Compton.
Earlier today, Knight's bail was revoked. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says Knight is a flight risk and a three-strike candidate, and there is a possibility of witness intimidation.
His bail was previously set at $2 million.
Knight remains at Men's Central Jail, awaiting his first court appearance scheduled for Tuesday morning.
The Death Row Records founder is accused of intentionally running over two men with a pickup truck on Thursday following an argument in the parking lot of a Tam's Burgers in the 1200 block of West Rosecrans Avenue.
His attorney James Blatt says the incident was an accident, and that Knight was trying to flee in the truck after being attacked.
Terry Carter, 55, was killed, and actor Cle Shaheed "Bone" Sloan, 51 was injured.
The group was filming a promotional video for "Straight Out of Compton," a biopic on the Compton rap group N.W.A.
City News Service contributed to this report.
Suge Knight charged with murder in fatal Compton hit-and-run
More TOP STORIES News