1. You know where to get the best burrito. (Photo by axmai)
2. You know Bay to Breakers has nothing to do with running; it's about drinking, costumes and naked people watching. (Photo by Keved)
3. You have a favorite artisanal coffee shop and can argue for hours about Blue Bottle vs. Philz vs. Sightglass. (Photo by kennejima)
4. Shorts in June? Not unless you're a tourist. As the saying goes, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." (Photo by Wayne Freedman)
5. You're still not quite sure what Rice-A-Roni is, but you know it's not the San Francisco treat. (Photo by david__jones)
6. You've never been to Alcatraz, ridden a cable car or been to Pier 39, but you know where the "Full House" houses are and that they're called the Painted Ladies. (Photo by Marit & Toomas Hinnosaar)
7. You've never once called it "San Fran."