SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A in-home security camera caught a brave 2 year old rescuing his twin brother after a large dresser collapsed on him.
Bowdy and Brock Shoff were playing on an empty dresser in their Utah nursery when suddenly the dresser fell and pinned little Brock underneath.
RELATED: Toddler rescues twin brother from fallen dresser in Utah
His brother Bowdy jumped into action, somehow finding the strength to lift the dresser off his brother, saving his life. Neither of the toddlers were seriously hurt.
7 On Your Side found out this is not as rare of an incident as you might think. About 25,000 similar incidents involving toddlers happen every year, occasionally resulting in death.
IKEA has recalled 29 million of its dressers and chests after six children were crushed to death. TV sets can also pose a risk for small children.
RELATED: Police officer has tea party with toddler whose life he saved
Experts say the solution is to anchor all furniture and TVs to the wall to prevent a falling hazard. For older furniture you can buy anchoring material for just a few bucks.
Click here to get in touch with the 7 On Your Side team if you have a consumer issue you need help with.
Click here to see safety tips from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
7 On Your Side reveals ways to prevent furniture falling hazards after dresser fell on boy
7 ON YOUR SIDE
FINNEY'S FRIDAY FREE STUFF: Tickets to California's Great America and to Dan St. Germain's stand-up show at the Punch Line
CONSUMER CATCH-UP: Toyota implementing new safety fixes, King Arthur Flour recalls flour for E. coli risk, and more
CONSUMER CATCH-UP: NBA to sell exclusive merch on Instagram, Southwest grounds more flights, AT&T cancels Galaxy Fold pre-orders, and more