This was the first year The San Francisco Marathon was officially sanctioned as a USA Track & Field qualifier race for the 2016 Olympic Team Trials but no runners qualified for the Olympic trials.
Check out the results below:
1) Chris Mocko, 29, San Francisco, CA, 2:26:22
Mocko has won multiple Northern California marathons, including the Oakland and Napa marathons.
2) Benjamin Eversole, 22, Castro Valley, CA, 2:29:13
3) Jorge Maravilla, 37, Mill Valley, CA, 2:29:39
1) Anna Bretan, 30, Berkeley, CA, 2:49:41
This is Bretan's third TSFM win in a row.
2) Devon Yanko, 33, San Anselmo, CA, 2:56:25
3) Joanna Reyes, 23, San Jose, CA, 3:00:49
1) Men's: Graham Hedger, 51, London, 1st marathon: 3:22:21, 2nd marathon: 3:59:59
1) Women's: Whitney Meredith, 31, St. Paul, MN, 1st marathon: 4:47:58, 2nd marathon: 4:08:14
First Half Marathon
1) Men's: Patrick Monaghan, 21, San Francisco, CA, 1:13:43
1) Women's: Nicole Zielinski, 17, Anaheim Hills, CA, 1:27:27
Second Half Marathon
1) Men's: Tyler Jermann, 22, Flagstaff, AZ, 1:07:01
1) Women's: Tania Morimoto, 25, Redwood City, CA, 1:20:20
1) Men's: Benjamin Soler, 21, Vergeze, France, 00:16:37
1) Women's: Anna Harleen, 19, Ross, CA, 00:19:07
Congrats to San Francisco native Chris Mocko on winning the 2015 San Francisco Marathon! pic.twitter.com/JrSXAp9b4j— The SF Marathon (@THESFMARATHON) July 26, 2015
"We'd like to congratulare our winners and all of the runners who trained for and competed in marathon weekend races this year," San Francisco Marathon Director of Marketing Michelle LaFrance said.
Winners of the full marathon received Tiffany CT60 watches and crystal awards.
The marathon runners raised more than $200,000 for charity partners.
The race ends at Embarcadero and Mission Street after winding its way through the city.