SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Firefighters have put out a fire at the building that houses the Michelin award-winning Acquerello in Nob Hill.
A tarp is covering the affected area damaged part of this building on Sacramento and Polk Street.
Firefighters got the call at about 1:30 a.m.
"We had to break down the garage door and get into the basement parking garage and we found basically a trash fire down there just smoldering," said San Francisco Fire Department Batt Chief. Steve Bokura.
There are some residents that live above the restaurant and nobody was injured.
San Francisco firefighters put out fire in Nob Hill
More TOP STORIES News