OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Emotions will be high when the Raiders host the Denver Broncos on Christmas Eve in Oakland on ABC7, and it won't be because it's a rivalry game.
"I've played on this dirt, got a lot of blood, sweat, tears. Broke bones out there. Won some great games, had some memories. It's weird to think that this could possibly be the last game. I don't want that. I know I don't. I know our fans don't. With the fact that it could possibly be... I think it's going to be a great atmosphere," he said at a Thursday news conference.
Usually players try to keep their focus locked firmly on game preparation during the week, but Carr admits the team's uncertain future is definitely a matter of discussion in the locker room.
ABC7 is your home for the Raiders' final game at the Coliseum on Christmas Eve at 5 p.m.
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the Oakland Raiders.
RECENT RAIDERS STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Broncos-Raiders contest might be last at Oakland stadium
- Raiders fans wearing rose-colored glasses with Las Vegas move looming
- Possible Coliseum finale has coach Jon Gruden feeling emotional
- A weekend in Vegas with the fans waiting on their Raiders
- Levi's Stadium makes preparations in case Raiders want to share with 49ers
- Derek Carr: Uncertainty over Raiders' stadium in 2019 'crazy'
- Sources say Raiders rescind offer to rent Oakland Coliseum for 2019 season
- Raiders owner Mark Davis critical of Oakland's lawsuit against team and NFL
- Oakland files lawsuit against the Raiders and the NFL
- Raiders fire general manager Reggie McKenzie
- Caesars announces 15-year partnership with Raiders, Vegas stadium
- Does the NFL want a Raiders stadium in Las Vegas?