40 acres were burned between the four blazes.
One of those fires was spreading rapidly involves structures, officials told ABC7.
RELATED: This mask is good for smoke, bad for COVID-19: Here's the fix
Another firer sparked near the 8400 block of Monterey Road, according to the San Jose Fire Department.
San Jose fire crews estimated the 2-alarm fire at 3-4 acres around 1:42 p.m.
Monterey Road is currently closed in both directions at Bailey Avenue and Metcalf Road because of the fire, officials said.
RELATED: California fires burn 771,000 acres, larger than Rhode Island, CAL FIRE says
CAL FIRE told ABC7 that another fire, estimated at 15-20 acres, is spreading at a rapid rate and that "multiple" structures are involved.
That fire began around 1 p.m., CAL FIRE said.
Assisting/ not a CAL FIRE incident: #CoyoteFire off Monterey Rd and Coyote Creek Golf Dr, north of Morgan Hill in Santa Clara county. Lead Agency: @CityofSanJose and South Santa Clara Fire Districthttps://t.co/mxTryPtjy7 pic.twitter.com/jKid0C3dv8— CAL FIRE (@CAL_FIRE) August 21, 2020
This fire is near Monterey Road at Coyote Creek Golf Drive in Morgan Hill.
This fire is being handled by San Jose and South Santa Clara Fire District.
The four fires are separate, but are near each other, officials told ABC7.
App users: For a better experience, click here to view the full map in a new window
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Track wildfires across Bay Area with this interactive map
- Here are all the fires burning in the Bay Area right now
- Track air quality levels in the Bay Area
- How LNU, CZU & SCU Lightning Complex Bay Area fires got their names
- MAPS: Where CZU, LNU, SCU Complex fires are burning
- Bay Area air quality worst in the world as wildfires rage in all but one county
- How to prepare for a wildfire evacuation
- Most destructive California wildfires in history
- Camp Fire is deadliest wildfire in California history
- How are wildfires started? A look at the causes of some of the worst in California history
- VIDEO: How to prepare your pets in case of disaster
- The difference between containing and controlling a wildfire
- How wildfire smoke can impact your health
- What's in wildfire smoke? How it can impact your health