SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Jose police released photos today of two more suspects being sought for assaulting people during a rally last week for presumptive Republican Party presidential nominee Donald Trump.
Since the June 2 rally at the downtown San Jose Convention Center, police have made seven arrests and are still looking for three suspects, including the two seen in images posted on Twitter this morning.
The first photo is of a Hispanic man with long black hair, mustache and a beard. He wore a black tank top with a print in the middle, light-colored pants, a silver necklace and had a skateboard. The second image shows a black woman with her hair tied back in a ponytail and wore a white shirt with the words "Trump Die" written across the front.
Police released two pictures Wednesday of another suspect who appears to be a Hispanic man with black hair, a mustache, black hat and black shirt that had a person's image in the front.
The people arrested were San Jose residents Robert Trillo, 18, Antonio Fernandez, 19, and Santa Clara resident Ahmed Abdirahman, 19, on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, police said.
Michael Kitaigorodsky, 19, also of San Jose, was also taken into custody for allegedly refusing to disperse, according to police.
Two San Jose juveniles, ages 16 and 17, were arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and a 16-year-old Milpitas resident was arrested on suspicion of battery, police said.
The large rally left a police officer with a minor injury to his wrist after someone threw a metal object at him, according to police. About 300 to 400 people protested outside the rally for the presumed Republican presidential nominee, who had been expected to draw 12,000 to 15,000 supporters.
Anyone who has information on the suspects or has information on the alleged assaults is asked to call police at (408) 277-4161. Those who wish to remain anonymous may call Silicon Valley Crime Stoppers at (408) 947-7867.
For full coverage on the presidential election, click here.