Douglas Stephen Briscoe Jr. has been a Dubs fan for his entire life, according to his mom Marlo-Lindsey-Briscoe.
"He loves basketball and pretends he's a member on the team," Lindsey-Briscoe wrote to ABC7 News. "Every player is his favorite!"
But Douglas has the knowledge to go along with his love. His parents recently filmed them quizzing him on the jersey numbers of every player on the team and Douglas nailed it.
Douglas turned 6 on June 7 and his parents say his biggest wish is one day to get a chance to meet the team.
Do you have pictures of videos of a Warriors super-fan? Go to abc7news.com/share and share them with ABC7 News! We may use them online or on TV!
Get hyped about the Golden State Warriors here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- LIST: Why the rest of the country hates the Golden State Warriors
- Can the Warriors pull off this epic comeback without Kevin Durant?
- Warriors believe Kevin Durant has torn Achilles, ESPN reports
- 'An incredible win and a horrible loss': Scenes from an unforgettable Game 5
- Fans, celebrities and families weigh in on Warriors win, Kevin Durant injury
- Nurse: Late timeout was to give Raptors a rest
- Source: Durant plans to play in Game 5 Monday
- Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson need some help
- NBA Finals: Warriors fans hoping for epic comeback
- How rude! Raptors dunk on Warriors with Full House-inspired tweet
- When the lights go down in the town: Warriors might have seen Oracle for last time
- NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors confirm co-owner shoved Raptors' Kyle Lowry
- VIDEO: Kevin Durant talks smack to Drake after Game 2 win
- Sources: Warriors' Looney could return in Finals
- NBA Finals: Warriors Klay Thompson to play Game 4, report says
- Raptors hit big shots, beat Warriors for 2-1 NBA Finals lead
- Fans from all over show up to Game 3 of NBA finals to cheer on Warriors, Raptors
- GMA's Robin Roberts sends love to Dub Nation and Oakland
- We The Lost? Toronto Raptors post pregame photo on wrong bridge
- Can the Raptors break through against this depleted defense?
- Warriors' Looney likely out for Finals with fracture
- Klay (hamstring) to get MRI, confident for Wed.
- How Draymond Green found his zen
- Bay Area beats, dance troops and sequins: How Oracle becomes 'Roaracle'