VIDEO: See how the Warriors championship rings are made
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver presented the rings with Warriors owners Joe Lacob and Peter Guber.
The rings were crafted by Jason of Beverly Hills.
VIDEO: Warriors championship parade 2018 highlights
Warriors fans interested in buying single-game tickets from the team can do so by visiting warriors.com.
RELATED: Warriors begin quest for 3rd straight championship against Thunder
Fan game giveaways during the months of October and November include:
- Opening Night, Presented by Rakuten: all fans will receive an Opening Night T-shirt and the first 10,000 fans will receive a 2018 NBA Championship banner on Oct. 16 vs. Oklahoma City
- Championship Replica Ring Giveaway: all fans will receive a championship replica ring on Oct. 22 vs. Phoenix
- 1975 Championship Replica Ring Giveaway: all fans will receive a 1975 championship replica ring on Oct. 24 vs. Washington
- Kevin Durant Bobblehead Giveaway, presented by Lucky on Oct. 31 vs. New Orleans
- 2018 Championship Replica Trophy Giveaway: all fans will receive a 2018 championship replica trophy on Nov. 5 vs. Memphis
- Rick Barry Poster Giveaway: all fans will receive a Warriors legend Rick Barry poster on Nov. 8 vs. Milwaukee
- Splash Brothers Bobblehead Giveaway, presented by Kaiser Permanente, on Nov. 26 vs. Orlando
For more stories, photos, and video on the Golden State Warriors, visit this page.