SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Over the last few months, we've shown you around the brand new Chase Center in preparation for the Golden State Warriors' regular season opener. There's surely something for everyone, from the plaza outside, to the Warriors Shop, to Hooptopia and of course the game!
Ahead of the Warriors game against the Clippers, Senior Sports Producer Casey Pratt and I went around the arena to get a flavor of Opening Night. During our adventures, we found plenty of Warriors fans dressed in every kind of jersey you could imagine. There was a band getting Dub Nation fired up and NBA Commissioner Adam Silver was spotted checking out Hooptopia, even taking flight for a few dunks himself.
Carlos Santana performed the National Anthem before tip-off and the crowd went wild when Klay Thompson, along with entire team was introduced pregame.
The Clippers spoiled the party, with a 141-122 win after the game. But it's just 1 of 82 in the regular season.
Follow ABC7 Sports' Larry Beil, Casey Pratt and Chris Alvarez on Twitter for updates.
Take a look at the latest Warriors stories and videos here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Golden State Warriors team store opens at Chase Center
- Stephen Curry, D'Angelo Russell talk Warriors first-ever game in Chase Center arena
- Rick Barry goes 1-on-1 with ABC7's Chris Alvarez after Warriors reveal legends medallions
- Warriors Hooptopia Fan Experience launches in October
- Warriors Media Day: Take a look behind-the-scenes as Dubs have fun at Chase Center
- First Chase Center event brought traffic, excitement and news about Metallica's upcoming album