Residents in Paper Mill Creek Court have been told to stay inside their homes due to "significant" flooding, a police dispatcher confirmed. Police weren't able to verify how serious the flooding is or if evacuations are taking place.
RADAR: Track the rain on Live Doppler 7
In addition, police said the following streets are closed: South Novato Boulevard between Nave and Lark courts, Simmons Lane from San Marin Drive to Lesse Lane and all of Commercial Boulevard.
No further information is immediately available.
Marin County Sheriff's Office issues a Nixle alert saying, the following are known road closures in unincorporated Marin County:
153 Carson Rd., Woodacre
Hwy 1, South of Stinson Beach
Hwy 1, between Tomales-Petaluma and Marshall-Petaluma Rd.
Lucas Valley Rd between Los Gamos and N/B Hwy 101 onramp
Ocean Parkway, Bolinas; between Sycamore and Opal Rd.
Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Inverness between Mt. Vision Rd. and Pierce Point Rd. (high clearance vehicles only)
Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Inverness; between Rannoch and Woodhaven (1/2 roadway blocked by tree down)
Watch the latest AccuWeather forecast and take a look at recent weather stories and videos.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- TIPS: How do you recover from hydroplaning?
- TIPS: Here's how to use sandbags and prevent flooding
- How to prepare your home for winter storms
- VIDEO: A rare sight in the Bay Area - snow-covered hillsides and mountains!
- Snow blankets Bay Area peaks
- Fresh snowfall on Mount Diablo captivates Bay Area snow seekers