RELATED: 'Turn around, don't drown'
The good news is that a break in our storm pattern is on the horizon. However it will take several more days of rain to get there.
ABC7 News Meteorologist Drew Tuma says to expect rain showers through the upcoming weekend. Drier weather will begin starting Monday February 18.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- TIPS: How do you recover from hydroplaning?
- TIPS: Here's how to use sandbags and prevent flooding
- How to prepare your home for winter storms
- VIDEO: A rare sight in the Bay Area - snow-covered hillsides and mountains!
- Snow blankets Bay Area peaks
- Fresh snowfall on Mount Diablo captivates Bay Area snow seekers