NEW YORK -- There was more fallout on Wednesday for Bill Cosby. ABC7 News just got word that the network TV Land is pulling all reruns of "The Cosby Show."
Earlier Wednesday, it was announced that the comedian had lost a television project that was in the works and his stand-up special has also been postponed.
This comes after yet another woman has come forward with accusations of sexual assault.
"I had been sexually assaulted by this man," alleged victim Janice Dickinson said.
In an interview with "Entertainment Tonight," '80s supermodel Dickinson claimed Cosby drugged and raped her more than 40 years ago.
"He had given me wine and a pill, and the next morning I woke up and I wasn't wearing my pajamas," Dickinson said.
On Wednesday, Cosby's lawyer called Dickinson's claim an "outrageous lie."
The model is the latest to join a firestorm of sexual assault allegations against the comedian dating back to the 1960s.
"I had one glass of wine and the next thing I knew, I was coming to," alleged victim Barbara Bowman said.
Alleged victim Joan Tarshis added, "The next thing I remember is waking up in bed, naked, next to Cosby."
Now Netflix is also postponing the launch of a Cosby comedy special that was set to premiere next week, a stand-up focused on marriage, relationships and children.
Despite the allegations, Bill Cosby has always maintained his innocence and has never been criminally charged.