GoFundMe has verified a fundraiser supporting the victims of Saturday's Pittsburgh synagogue shooting that left at least 11 people dead.
The GoFundMe had collected more than $360,000 by Sunday morning, and donations continued to pour in.
Organizer Shay Khatiri said funds raised will support survivors and victims' families. Funds will also be used to help the congregation repair physical damage to the building as a result of the deadly shooting at Tree of Life synagogue.
Khatiri, an Iranian-American immigrant, wrote that the generosity of strangers thus far had "warmed my heart."
"My adoptive country never fails to inspire me. Today, all I can think of is that we are indeed 'one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.'" he added.
- What we know about Pittsburgh synagogue shooting victims
- Pittsburgh synagogue shooting suspect: Everything we know about Robert Bowers
- How to help Pittsburgh synagogue shooting victims
- 'It's a terrible thing': Pres. Trump, others respond to Pittsburgh synagogue shooting
- PHOTOS: Pittsburgh comes together after synagogue shooting
- What is Gab, the social network used by Pittsburgh shooting suspect?