RELATED: Coronavirus Bay Area: Appointments for tests before Thanksgiving hard to come by
"We will have high clouds, sunshine and no chance of wet weather," said Nicco.
Nicco's Accuweather forecast shows temperatures will be near 60 around noon.
RELATED: COVID-19 holiday travel: Guidance for every Bay Area county on testing, gatherings, quarantine
If you want to go outside to eat, Nicco says between noon and 2 p.m. is the warmest window during this time of year. Expect 60 degrees at the coast, 66 in the bay and 64 inland.
ABC7 New meteorologist Drew Tuma says the peak of the nicest weather will be at about 2 p.m.
Temperatures will begin to cool around 4 p.m.
"Hopefully, if you are going to be outside during the evening hours, you'll have a heater because we will drop into the 50s by 6 p.m. and the 40s by 8 p.m.," said Nicco. "I hope that helps you decide whether to go outside during this holiday season. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!"
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here.
Get the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus pandemic here
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Map: CA counties that can, can't reopen under new rules
- COVID-19 risk calculator: The safest and most dangerous things to do this holiday season
- Want to get a COVID-19 test in time for the holidays? Here's what you need to know
- Updated number of COVID-19 deaths, cases in Bay Area
- Map shows everywhere you can get a COVID-19 test in the Bay Area
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during pandemic
- California EDD: The most commonly asked questions we get about unemployment and PUA
- Health experts urge flu shots in effort to avoid 'twindemic'
- How to tell the difference between seasonal allergies and coronavirus symptoms
- Here's which mask is better to protect from COVID-19
- First COVID-19 vaccine volunteers in US describe experience as Bay Area launches vaccine trials
- Coronavirus origin: Where did COVID-19 come from?
- What is a COVID-19 genetic, antigen and antibody test?
- What will it take to get a COVID-19 vaccine and how will it be made?
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic