Origami Sea Bass
- 1 Chilean Sea bass, 6 oz.
- 6 Red Bell Peppers, julienne
- 6 Green Bell Peppers, julienne
- 3 Shiitake Mushrooms, julienne
- 12 Pieces of Ginger, julienne
- 9 Dried Longan
- 12 Wolfberries
- 1 White Pepper
- 2 Oz. Origami Sauce (see below for recipe)
- ½ Tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Sprig Cilantro
- Place the Sea bass in a preassembled parchment paper box.
- Place the peppers, mushrooms, ginger, Longan, Wolfberries, and pepper directly on top of the Sea bass, in that order.
- Pour the origami sauce directly on top of the fish then drizzle the sesame oil around the fish.
- Put the top of the parchment box back on and bake the Sea bass in a 350° oven for 12 minutes.
- late the box on a round and garnish with the cilantro.
- 3 Quarts Shao Shing Cooking Wine
- 24 Oz. Three Crabs Fish Sauce
- 24 Oz. Water
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
Combine all of the above ingredients and blend thoroughly.
Santana Row's Fashionably Early Dining
Three Course Dinner for $30
November 1-December 16
With the purchase of two Fashionably Earlyentrees, you will receive a free pair of tickets to San Jose Rep's production of A Christmas Story. Simply stop by the Santana Row Concierge or visit www.santanarow.com for more info.
For more information About Straight's visit www.straitsrestaurants.com