As part of our effort to Build a Better Bay Area, ABC7 is spending a week talking to experts and finding out just where we are in the fight against COVID-19.
Watch Building a Better Bay Area: The Race for a Vaccine all this week on ABC7.
VACCINE WEEK STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Who will get the COVID-19 vaccine first? Doctors weigh in
- First COVID-19 vaccine volunteers in US describe experience as Bay Area launches vaccine trials
- EXCLUSIVE: Here's what we know about Bay Area's 1st coronavirus vaccine trial
- Which countries will get COVID-19 vaccine first? It could come down to money
- UCSF scientists develop nasal spray to fight COVID-19
- EXCLUSIVE: What are risks of rushing a COVID-19 vaccine? Former FDA chief scientist talks transparency, safety
- Here's how coronavirus vaccine skepticism could impact herd immunity
- Here's how Pfizer, Moderna, Novavax compare in race for COVID-19 vaccine
- What will it take to get a COVID-19 vaccine and how will it be made?
RELATED VACCINE STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Who will be first in line for a COVID-19 vaccine?
- US signs contract with Pfizer for COVID-19 vaccine doses, aims for December delivery
- COVID-19 vaccine trial: Doctor calls promising results a 'wonderful triumph'
- This is why we may not see a coronavirus vaccine for 12-18 months
See more stories and videos about Building a Better Bay Area here.
See more stories and videos about the coronavirus here.