The largest outages have been in the East Bay where more than 26,000 customers have lost their electricity. One of the biggest hit areas is near the Oakland Zoo where more than 3,000 customers are without power.
LIVE: Track rain, wind with Live Doppler 7
In the South Bay, the largest outage is affecting more than 4,800 customers in South San Jose with no estimated time of restoration.
In the North Bay, there are more than 5,500 outages scattered throughout the region with more than 1,000 customers impacted in the Bodega Bay area.
The Peninsula had about 1,000 and more than 600 In San Francisco.
STORM TIMELINE: Torrential rain, powerful winds continue in Bay Area
You can check PG&E's map to see the power outages where you live.
Watch the latest AccuWeather forecast and take a look at recent weather stories and videos.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- VIDEO: Watch the latest AccuWeather forecast
- How to prepare your home for winter storms
- TIPS: How do you recover from hydroplaning?
- TIPS: Here's how to use sandbags and prevent flooding
- Planning a snow trip? Check out these Sierra driving tips from the pros
- How to drive safely in snow
- Tips to help you drive in dense fog
- Tips for staying safe while hitting the slopes