SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC7 Morning News Traffic Reporter Alexis Smith has a look at the top 10 worst Bay Area commutes, according to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission.
1. Eastbound 80: 101 to Yerba Buena Island
2. Interstate 880: 238 to Dixon Landing Road
3. Southbound 101: Fair Oaks to 13th Street
4. Interstate 80: Hercules to Emeryville
5. Interstate 680: Bollinger Canyon to Treat Boulevard
6. Westbound 580: County line to Fallon Road
7. Interstate 680: South Mission Boulevard to Route 84
8. Eastbound 80: Bay Bridge to Gilman Street
9. Eastbound State Route 24: 27th Street to Wilder Road
10. Highway 101: Woodside Road to Hillsdale Boulevard
Before you head out the door, be sure to check out ABC7's real-time traffic maps to see what the conditions are like. And follow Alexis on Twitter for the latest traffic updates!
10 busiest traffic spots in the Bay Area
More TOP STORIES News