Healthy Ingredients in the "Mango Sano 7 Pizza"
1. Dough = olive oil for healthy heart
2. Sauce = for lower cancer risk
3. Cheese = for stronger bones
4. Chicken = for energy and protein
5. Red Pepper = for immunity boost and healthy skin
6. Kalamata Olives = for heart health
7. Mushrooms = for enhanced immunity
Mangi Sano™ "7" - Eat Healthy
Homestyle Hearty Healthy Pizza
1. 10" frozen pizza crust: preservative free/made with olive oil
2. 2 oz fresh tomato sauce add crushed garlic and oregano to taste
3. 5 oz fresh mozzarella shredded cheese
4. 1/4 cup short slice fresh red bell peppers- arrange pinwheel fashion
5. 4 oz pre-cooked chicken breast sliced thin into 1" size pieces (pre-cook with olive oil, garlic and Italian spices) Arrange pinwheel fashion on pizza
6. 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms sliced thin (arrange pinwheel fashion)
7. 1/4 cup kalamata olives (slice in half and apply pinwheel fashion)
- Pre heat oven to 500 degrees
- Place baking stone in oven for 30 minutes
- After baking stone and oven are at temperature, bake pizza for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove with spatula or metal peel
Cut and serve. And for additional flavor sprinkle lightly with fresh grated parmesan.
For more information, visit www.redbrickpizza.com
About Jim Minidis:
James is the co-founder of RedBrick Pizza Worldwide Inc. The company founded in 1998 based on fast casual fire roasted gourmet pizza, healthier alternatives for consumers. Today there are approximately 81 stores in 10 states and Canada, with development agreements representing over hundreds more over the past four years. The founders have received several honors for their innovative fast casual cafes.