VOENA (Voices of Eve 'N Angels) CHOIR
15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
August 15th at 5:00 PM
The Jaccuzzi Family Vineyards
24724 Arnold Drive
Sonoma, CA. Guests
- Proceeds will support the choir's upcoming visit and outreach project in South Africa where they will perform with the Children of Agape AIDS Orphanage Choir and also represent the United States and perform at the International Soweto Festival.
- Tickets $50 general admission and $100 for VIP admission.
- VIP tickets include preferred parking, complimentary wine and champagne, a private reception and preferred seating.
- Tickets are available at www.brownpapertickets.com.
- If available, tickets may also be purchased at the door.
VOENA (Voices of Eve 'N Angels), founded in 1994, has performed for Presidents Clinton and Bush in Washington D.C. and Pope John Paul II at the Vatican in Rome. As goodwill ambassadors, they have toured with their message of celebrating global diversity to China, Mexico, Italy, Greece, and Japan - from the White House, Mondavi Music Festival, Davies Hall to Carnegie Hall. With 100+ voices ranging in age from 6 to 18, VOENA achieves rich and inventive a cappella vocal arrangements by using multiple percussion instruments, dance, and theatrical elements, performing in a splash of color, and embracing our many cultural differences.
For more information, visit www.voena.org