Straw Hat lemon pepper chicken pizza
- 3-1/2 oz. Ranch Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Garlic, minced
- 6 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- 13 pcs. Sliced Zucchini (1/8 inch thick)
- 13 pcs. Sliced Red Onion Rings (1/8 inch thick)
- 6 oz. Chicken (white breast meat) with Juice of 1/4 Lemon
- 2 Tsp. Lemon Pepper Spice Mix
- 4 Sprigs Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 oz. Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- 2 Tsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 475°F
Spread the Ranch dressing evenly over the pizza crust.
Sprinkle the garlic over the sauce
Apply the Mozzarella cheese over the crust. (For a real Straw Hat Pizza taste use a mixture of 4oz.Monterey Jack cheese and 2oz. of Mozzarella cheese)
Apply the zucchini slices and red onion rings evenly over the cheese
Dice the chicken into bite size pieces and mix in bowl with lemon juice. Portion evenly over the pizza.
Sprinkle the Lemon Pepper spice mix evenly over the pizza.
Place in oven for ten minutes until crust is puffed and golden-brown in color, the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling
Apply the Cilantro to the pizza with approximately one minute left to cook and continue cooking.
Optional - Add 1oz of cheddar cheese and grated parmesan cheese for that authentic Straw Hat Pizza appearance and taste
Hot Hat sandwiches
Since its introduction in the '70s, Hot Hat sandwiches have been a special favorite with Straw Hat guests. Hot Hat Stuffed Sandwiches are made with tasty fillings baked in our gourmet pizza dough until golden brown, then sprinkled with sesame seeds. We can make their most popular one - Smoked Ham & Cheese Hot Hat. (leftover ham!)
Ham & Cheese Hot Hat recipe:
- Ham 3oz
- Natural Swiss 1-1/3 oz. (4 half slices)
- Cheddar Cheese 1/2 oz. shredded
- Sesame Seeds 1/8 oz.
1. Center 3oz. ham portion on egg-washed dough blank
2. Place four half-slices Swiss Cheese over ham
3. Sprinkle 1/20z. cheddar cheese over Swiss cheese
4. Close and seal sandwich correctly
Straw Hat Pizza Hayward
1653 Industrial Parkway
Hawyard, CA 94544
About Straw Hatt Pizza:
Originator of "Genuine California Pizza" Straw Hat Pizza restaurants have been winning rave reviews from customers for 50 years for their fresh, California-produced ingredients. Straw Hat has always appealed to families and individuals who want great value, served up in a fun, clean environment. And, for those who insist on "the best," Straw Hat uses only fresh, made-from-scratch, locally-grown ingredients.