More: Playoffs home | 16-team breakdown | Bracket | Tickets| Round 1 recap
(1) Golden State Warriors defeat (4) Houston Rockets, 4-2
- The Warriors really wanted this moment in Houston
- 'Never underestimate the heart of a champion': NBA players react to Curry's huge half
- While Harden's goals evolve, his results remain frustratingly stagnant
- Next moves for the Rockets: How Houston keeps contending
- Kevin Durant was unstoppable -- so how do the Warriors replace him?
(3) Portland Trail Blazersdefeat (2) Denver Nuggets, 4-3
- Why this version of CJ McCollum can be a difference-maker in the Western Conference finals
- Blazers ride McCollum's 37 to 1st WCF since 2000
- Jokic blames himself for Nuggets' Game 7 loss
- What happens after the shot heard round the world? Damian Lillard knows well
- Next moves for the Nuggets: How can Denver rise?
(1) Milwaukee Bucks defeat (4) Boston Celtics, 4-1
- Kyrie's failed leadership tells the story of the Celtics' failed season
- Lowe: Giannis and the Bucks have reclaimed juggernaut status
- What happens with Kyrie and AD will decide Boston's future now
- An ejection, a steak dinner and Eric Bledsoe's quest for redemption
- Why Giannis is envious of Pat Connaughton
(2) Toronto Raptorsdefeat (3) Philadelphia 76ers, 4-3
- Kawhi Leonard's series-ending buzzer-beater sends NBA Twitter into a frenzy
- How will the Sixers handle this crucial 2019 free agency?
- Can the Sixers win big with Ben Simmons?
- What drives Kyle Lowry's unexplainable basketball genius?
- Whatever it takes: Joel Embiid's quest for greatness
Kawhi's buzzer-beater wins Game 7
Kawhi Leonard wins Game 7 for the Raptors with a buzzer-beating jumper that bounces off the rim multiple times.
Warriors put away Rockets without KD
Playing without Kevin Durant, Steph Curry and Klay Thompson help the Warriors hold off the Rockets in the fourth quarter for a 118-113 win to advance.
McCollum's 37 points lead Blazers to Game 7 victory
CJ McCollum puts up 37 points as the Trail Blazers beat the Nuggets 100-96 and advance to the Western Conference finals.
Bucks move on to Conference Finals after Game 5 rout
The Bucks send the Celtics home and await their Eastern Conference Finals matchup after winning Game 5 116-91.
Kawhi: I just shot it as high as I could
Kawhi Leonard reacts to making the game-winning shot against the Sixers, sending the Raptors to the Eastern Conference Finals.