Two employees exposed to carbon monoxide at San Jose airport hospitalized

EMBED </>More Videos

Two employees were hospitalized for carbon monoxide exposure at the Mineta San Jose International Airport early Thursday morning. (KGO-TV)

Two employees were hospitalized for carbon monoxide exposure at the Mineta San Jose International Airport early Thursday morning.

Airport officials told ABC7 News the workers were using a gasoline powered saw in the lower level of Terminal A at 2 a.m.

They said the workers started having headaches, lightheadedness and shortness of breath.

Airport officials said they've now ventilated the area.

This was an area not open to the public and no passengers were ever in danger.

Related Topics:
hospitalcarbon monoxideairport newsmineta san jose international airportSan Jose
(Copyright ©2017 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)