- TinderGuysWithTigers / Tumblr
It could cost you $500 in New York. The New York assembly outlawed Hugging, patting or toughing big cats in traveling circuses. The big cats are all the rage on dating sites, especially location-based Tinder. Immortalized on the Tumblr blog Tinder Guys with Tigers.
Check out 10 other really dumb laws that might be on the books where you live.
10. It's still illegal to bring a donkey or a mule onto a trolley.
9. Ice skating at the Riverside pond during the months of June and August is prohibited.
8. No one may spit on the sidewalk.
Terre Haute, In
7. It is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts.
6. Alligators may not be kept in bathtubs.
- emay87 / YouTube
5. Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 PM.
- Bill Bradford / WikiMedia Commons
4.No one may bring a pig with them to the beach.
Miami Beach, Fl
3.It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.
2. No horse shall be ridden on the street in the city at a speed in excess of (10) miles per hour.
- Glenn McAnanama / Streets Blog NYC
1.A female shall not appear in a bathing suit on any highway.
What's the dumbest law in your state? Let us know in the comments below.