Between March 16 to March 22, the tourist visited stores and restaurants in eight South Bay cities. We've listed all the locations below.
RELATED: Some LAX travelers may have been exposed to measles, health officials warn
County health officials stress this is not a public health emergency. They say the vast majority of people in the county are vaccinated against measles and are protected.
"Our message is if you're not one of the majority who's protected and you might have been exposed, to know what the symptoms are and watch for them," said Dr. Sara Cody, Public Health Director for Santa Clara County.
Symptoms include a rash, fever, cough, runny nose and red eyes. They can develop anywhere from seven to 21 days after exposure.
RELATED: What is measles? What to know about measles symptoms, vaccine and treatment
Measles is transmitted through the air and people do not have to have face-to-face contact with someone who is infected to contract the disease.
County health officials say there are no known cases of transmission of measles due to this possible exposure.
The locations included in the warning are
Saturday, March 16
- T Mobile Store, 789 El Camino Real, Sunnyvale 9 - 11 a.m.
- International House of Pancakes, 644 North First St, San Jose 9:30 a.m. - noon
- Apple Visitor Center, 10600 N Tantau Ave, Cupertino 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Hoover Tower Observation Deck, Stanford University, 550 Serra Mall, Stanford 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Poki Bowl, 2305 El Camino Real, Palo Alto 1:30 - 4 p.m.
- Walmart, 600 Showers Dr, Mountain View 3 - 5 p.m.
- The Fish Market, 3775 El Camino Real, Santa Clara 4 - 6:30 p.m.
- Macy's Valley Fair Mall, 2801 Steven's Creek Blvd, Santa Clara 6 - 8 p.m.
Sunday, March 17
- Bill's Café, 3163 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Cascal, 400 Castro St, Mountain View 6 - 9 p.m.
- 7-Eleven, 848 E. Evelyn Ave, Sunnyvale 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Monday, March 18
- Il Fornaio (Cucina Italiana), 2752 Augustine Dr, #120 Santa Clara 7 - 10 p.m.
- 7-Eleven, 848 E. Evelyn Ave, Sunnyvale 10 - 11:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 19
- Great Mall, 477 Great Mall Drive, Milpitas 7 - 9:30 p.m.
- Seniore's Pizza, 940 Monroe St, Santa Clara 9:30 - 11 p.m.
Wednesday, March 20
- SA-BY Thai Cuisine, 404 S. 2nd St, San Jose 7 - 9:30 p.m.
- Lucky, 3705 El Camino Real, Santa Clara 9 - 10:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 21
- CVS Pharmacy, 1165 El Camino Real, Sunnyvale 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Friday, March 22
- Safeway, 645 San Antonio Rd, Mountain View 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- CVS Pharmacy, 1675 Hollenbeck Ave, Sunnyvale 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.