How to Help/Donate:
- Supplies: MedShare warehouse accepting donations: They urgently need N95 masks, socks, blankets and coats. Wednesday, November 21: 8:30am- 4:00pm. 2937 Alvarado Street, San Leandro. Visit their Website for more information
- Monetary Donations: We thank those wanting to make donations for the Camp Fire. Currently the best way to contribute is to make a monetary donation via the North Valley Community Foundation website.
- Supplies: Hope Center in Oroville (1950 Kitrick Ave Ste. A) is taking donations. Hours: Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Needs: warm clothes, shoes, socks, coats (primarily for elderly residents). To help, go here.
- Paradise Adopt a Family: Rocklin man has started a grassroots movement for people to adopt a family in Paradise to help them. Visit the group's Facebook Page to learn more information about how you can help
Help people affected by the California wildfires by visiting redcross.org, calling 1- 800-RED CROSS or texting the word CAWILDFIRES to 90999 to make a $10 donation. Donations enable the Red Cross to prepare for, respond to and help people recover from these disasters.
If someone is looking for loved ones they can visit the Red Cross Safe and Well website at http://www.redcross.org/safeandwell. The site allows individuals and organizations to register and post messages to indicate that they are safe, or to search for loved ones. The site is always available, open to the public and available in Spanish. Registrations and searches can be done directly on the website.
- Those wishing to volunteer should contact Caring Choices by calling 530-899-3873 or visiting them at 1398 Ridgewood in Chico.
The CHP also has information on how to help.
For full coverage on the Camp Fire burning in Butte County, visit this page.