So far, there have been 4,156 COVID-19 related deaths reported in California with more than 106, 878 cases statewide, some of those popping up in the nine Bay Area counties, including Santa Cruz.
Here are the latest number of COVID-19 cases and deaths in the Bay Area:
- Alameda County:3,289 cases, 95 deaths
- Contra Costa County: 1,426 cases, 37 deaths
- Marin County: 466 cases, 14 deaths
- Napa County: 112 cases, 3 deaths
- San Francisco County: 2,532 cases, 41 deaths
- San Mateo County: 2,104 cases, 84 deaths
- Santa Clara County: 2731 cases, 140 deaths
- Santa Cruz County: 212 cases, 2 deaths
- Solano County: 517 cases, 22 deaths
- Sonoma County: 548 cases, 4 deaths
LIVE UPDATES:Tracking all the latest developments in the novel coronavirus outbreak
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here.
Get the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus pandemic here
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- COVID-19 Help: Comprehensive list of resources, information
- When will the San Francisco Bay Area reopen? Track progress on 6 key metrics to reopening here
- Life after COVID-19: Here's what restaurants, gyms will look like
- Live updates about coronavirus outbreak in US, around the world
- INTERACTIVE TIMELINE: How close was CA to becoming a NY-level crisis?
- What will it take to get a COVID-19 vaccine and how will it be made?
- How California's COVID-19 cases stack up against other hot spot states
- Everything you need to know about the Bay Area's shelter-in-place order
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area/
- List: Where can I get tested for COVID-19 in the Bay Area?
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during novel coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on Asian American community
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on African American community
- WATCH: 'Race & Coronavirus: A Bay Area Conversation' virtual town hall about COVID-19 impact on Latino community
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Symptoms, prevention, and how to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US
- List of stores, companies closing due to coronavirus pandemic
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Here's a look at some of history's worst pandemics that have killed millions