SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- With wet weather comes dangerous driving conditions. If you hit a puddle or standing water while driving and start hydroplaning, don't panic.
RELATED: ABC7 Storm Impact Scale explained
Watch the video above for a look at what you should do in case hydroplaning happens.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- VIDEO: Watch the latest AccuWeather forecast
- How to prepare your home for winter storms
- TIPS: How do you recover from hydroplaning?
- Tips for how to drive safely on rainy days
- TIPS: Here's how to use sandbags and prevent flooding
- Planning a snow trip? Check out these Sierra driving tips from the pros
- How to drive safely in snow
- Tips to help you drive in dense fog
- Tips for staying safe while hitting the slopes