SAN FRANCISCO --
A two-alarm fire damaged the famous Tadich Grill in San Francisco.
MOST POPULAR: Video, stories and more
SIGN-UP: Get breaking news sent to you
The fire began at 11 a.m.. There are reports it began in the kitchen.
The restaurant is billed as the oldest in San Francisco. It is located at 240 California Street.
The restaurant suffered minor damage in the fire and is expected to reopen for business Tuesday.
Today's latest headlines | ABC7 News on your phone
Follow us on Twitter | Fan us on Facebook | Get our free widget