- Makeup only looks as good as the skin underneath. Use anti-aging serum with anti-oxidants that is hydrating.
Product: Vespera sold for $65.00.
- Conceal any skin discoloration on face or body with medical makeup.
Product: CoverBlend sold for $28.00.
- Apply a bronzer at the end for a nice glow/shimmer.
Product: Cargo's spring/summer bronzer kit for $39.
- Cleanse and remove medical makeup with Clarisonic skin cleansing brush sold for $245.00 (made by the doctor who developed Sonicare toothbrush).
- Color match on the inside of your wrist; its where you get the best undertone match and you can actually see the product on your skin in natural lighting.
- Apply five even dots on face; forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin? blend into skin with fingertips, sponge, or brush -- less is more with highly concentrated with medical makeup.
Apply foundation first then apply concealer where needed.
Free Medical Makeup Class
Saturday, May 8
39221 Fremont Hub
Fremont, CA 94538
Inspired by her personal life story, Kimberly has dedicated her life to helping others with serious skin differences by teaching them how to conceal and correct skin with medical makeup.
Los Angeles based, Kimberly has represented two well known medical makeup brands as a national spokesperson.
She has extensive experience and passion for transforming lives, and her compassion for her clients brings a healing element to everyone she touches.
Most recently, Dr. Oz interviewed Kimberly on his new show where she performed a medical makeover. Kimberly has also been interviewed on over 75 news programs and talk shows in the US, Peurto Rico, and Canada including; NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, and WB and you may have seen her demonstrate brands on QVC, TSC, and HSN.
In addition to television appearances, Kimberly has also been interviewed by multiple national publications and internet radio shows. All of this incredible experience is a result of Kimberly's own personal experience and passion for her gifts.