As part of our effort to Build a Better Bay Area, ABC7 spent a week finding out just where we are in the fight against COVID-19 and hosted a virtual town hall where experts answered the questions you're asking.
WATCH: 'Vaccine Watch: Getting Answers'
Check out "Vaccine Watch" on ABC7 News and anywhere you stream.
Vaccine Watch Stories:
- Vaccine trackers: Bay Area company monitors side effects, adverse reactions for future safety
- Should a 'vaccine passport' be required? Experts weigh in on future of eating out, boarding flights, and more
- Experts hope to fight COVID-19 vaccine distrust among Black community through education
- What is 'vaccine nationalism?' Experts explain threat to fair distribution of COVID-19 shots
- When can I get vaccinated? Here's where you might stand on the vaccine priority list
- How much will the COVID-19 vaccine cost you?
- Are strong reactions to COVID-19 vaccine actually a good thing? Doctors explain
- When will I get the COVID-19 vaccine? We explain who goes 1st
- 'Historic moment': Here's where COVID-19 vaccines stand in US, abroad
- Here's how Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine arrives at a hospital near you
- COVID-19 vaccine has been distributed, what now?
- Could the COVID-19 vaccine created in matter of months change the industry for good?
- Doctors discuss when children will get COVID vaccine, possible side effects
If you have a question for the experts, submit via the form below or here.
RELATED VACCINE STORIES & VIDEOS:
See more stories and videos about Building a Better Bay Area here.
See more stories and videos about the coronavirus here.