SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A COVID-19 vaccine is on the way - but what's next? When and how will the Bay Area respond? Our dedicated Vaccine Team brought you the stories and information you're looking for.
As part of our effort to Build a Better Bay Area, ABC7 spent a week finding out just where we are in the fight against COVID-19 and hosted a virtual town hall where experts answered the questions you're asking.
Check out "Vaccine Watch" on ABC7 News and anywhere you stream.
Vaccine Watch Stories:
- Vaccine trackers: Bay Area company monitors side effects, adverse reactions for future safety
- Should a 'vaccine passport' be required? Experts weigh in on future of eating out, boarding flights, and more
- Experts hope to fight COVID-19 vaccine distrust among Black community through education
- What is 'vaccine nationalism?' Experts explain threat to fair distribution of COVID-19 shots
- When can I get vaccinated? Here's where you might stand on the vaccine priority list
- How much will the COVID-19 vaccine cost you?
- Are strong reactions to COVID-19 vaccine actually a good thing? Doctors explain
- When will I get the COVID-19 vaccine? We explain who goes 1st
- 'Historic moment': Here's where COVID-19 vaccines stand in US, abroad
- Here's how Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine arrives at a hospital near you
- COVID-19 vaccine has been distributed, what now?
- Could the COVID-19 vaccine created in matter of months change the industry for good?
- Doctors discuss when children will get COVID vaccine, possible side effects
If you have a question for the experts, submit via the form below or here.
RELATED VACCINE STORIES & VIDEOS:
See more stories and videos about Building a Better Bay Area here.
See more stories and videos about the coronavirus here.