BUILDING A BETTER BAY AREA: Vaccine Watch
We want to know too, and as part of our effort to building a better Bay Area we are bringing together a panel of doctors to help get you the answers you are looking for.
Check out our panel of doctors below:
- Dr. Arleen Brown - UCLA Professor of Medicine, COVID-19 California Alliance Co-Lead Investigator
- Dr. Bernard Lo - UCSF Professor of Medicine Emeritus, Director of Program in Medical Ethics Emeritus
You can watch "Vaccine Watch: Getting Answers" in its entirety in the media player above.
You can also check out more of our Vaccine Watch coverage here.
If you have questions for our experts you can submit them below and we will try to get you answers.
VIDEO: When will I get the COVID-19 vaccine? We explain who goes 1st
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Map: CA counties that can, can't reopen under new rules
- VIDEO: When will I get the COVID-19 vaccine? We explain who goes 1st
- COVID-19 risk calculator: The safest and most dangerous things to do this holiday season
- Want to get a COVID-19 test in time for the holidays? Here's what you need to know
- Updated number of COVID-19 deaths, cases in Bay Area
- Map shows everywhere you can get a COVID-19 test in the Bay Area
- COVID-19 Diaries: Personal stories of Bay Area residents during pandemic
- California EDD: The most commonly asked questions we get about unemployment and PUA
- Health experts urge flu shots in effort to avoid 'twindemic'
- How to tell the difference between seasonal allergies and coronavirus symptoms
- Here's which mask is better to protect from COVID-19
- First COVID-19 vaccine volunteers in US describe experience as Bay Area launches vaccine trials
- Coronavirus origin: Where did COVID-19 come from?
- What is a COVID-19 genetic, antigen and antibody test?
- What will it take to get a COVID-19 vaccine and how will it be made?
- What does COVID-19 do to your body and why does it spread so easily?
- Here's how shelter in place, stay at home orders can slow spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus Timeline: Tracking major moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Area
- Coronavirus Doctor's Note: Dr. Alok Patel gives his insight into COVID-19 pandemic