At it's peak, the latest outages impacted approximately 510,000 customers in portions of 22 counties. Shutoffs that were scheduled to begin in Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Mateo counties were cancelled Tuesday night due to favorable weather.
RELATED: List of counties, cities affected by Bay Area, California PG&E Public Safety Power Shutoff
You can see their outage map here or use their potential PSPS address-lookup tool, but note that their website has been experiencing intermittent outages.
MAP SHOWING AREAS AFFECTED BY PG&E POWER OUTAGE:
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- PG&E Power Outage Shut Off: List of counties, cities affected by Bay Area, California shutdown
- PG&E Power Outage: How long will this last, what's happening with PG&E, where can you get help?
- Are you ready for a blackout? Here's how to prepare
- A look back at PG&E's history of blackouts
- PG&E CEO Bill Johnson apologizes, responds to criticism of Public Safety Power Shutoff
- Consumers can file a claim with PG&E, but will they get paid?
For the latest stories about PG&E's Public Safety Power Shutoff go here."