Thursday we can expect light-to-moderate rain and wintry showers to round out the wet weather on Friday morning.
Thursday begins with a light and steady rain for the morning commute. There will be drizzle and pockets of rain for the rest of the Bay Area. The rain will get heavier as we head into the afternoon hours and the cold front moves through.
RELATED: Dry winter could lead to serious drought, reservoir agencies taking steps
We will transition to showers as we head into Friday morning, especially in the East Bay and South Bay. As we head into the afternoon, the South and North Bays may experience a rogue shower.
Your Thursday morning commute will have drizzle and light rain. Roads will be wet from north to south. Your evening commute will stay wet with light-to-moderate rain.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- VIDEO: Watch the latest AccuWeather forecast
- How to prepare your home for winter storms
- TIPS: How do you recover from hydroplaning?
- TIPS: Here's how to use sandbags and prevent flooding
- Planning a snow trip? Check out these Sierra driving tips from the pros
- How to drive safely in snow
- Tips to help you drive in dense fog
- Tips for staying safe while hitting the slopes