Nutritional Tips to get the most out of your Groceries:
- Add greens to your diet: try dino kale for a sweet veggie that kids will love to prepare and eat.
- Organic quinoa is high in protein and absorbs slowly. Cook it with curry, coconut oil, and sea salt for a savory dish.
- Steel cut oats are better than rolled. Boil them at night, turn the heat off, and let them absorb the water overnight. They'll be ready to go in the morning.
- Trade in white sugar for healthier sweeteners like Grade B maple syrup or unrefined coconut oil.
- Bake with almond flour for gluten-free cookies.
- Wild salmon is a great source of protein and omega-3s.