It cost you a couple thousand for your tickets and hotels, flights are a few hundred, but that's not the end of the spending.
On game day, prices for necessities like parking and food continue to build on the record bill of attending a Super Bowl.
RELATED: Super Bowl 2020: Niners Faithful looking to score last-minute tickets to 49ers vs. Chiefs game in Miami
"I spent $60 on parking," one 49ers fan said.
"I think we spent $300 on a pass," a Chiefs fan said.
"We didn't park today," A 49ers fan said. "It was pretty obvious that, since we didn't have a car, we had to Uber."
They may be considered lucky to have gotten to skip the parking fees.
Lots a 20 minute walk away from the stadium put some fans out anywhere between $50-$100+.
If you parked at the stadium, some passes were selling in the thousands.
RELATED: Super Bowl 2020: Pregame festivities underway at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami
Right down the road from Hard Rock Stadium, neighbors were selling spots in their front lawns around $50.
Cheap compared to most.
Now, once you get into the stadium, the spending doesn't stop there.
For a four-hour game, you'll probably want to get some food or drinks.
After all, there is a lot of delicious specialty foods to purchase at Hard Rock.
RELATED: Super Bowl 2020: Hard Rock Stadium food to feature Miami classics, imported delicacies
Parking costs anywhere between $40-$1000+! Food is pretty expensive too. I imagine you have to be made of money to pay for everything you want. Thankfully, these #49ers fans look like they are! pic.twitter.com/mtXnMyKKqW— Dustin Dorsey (@DustinABC7) February 2, 2020
But, like everything else, it's not cheap.
Pizza costs $14.
Double cocktails come in at $28.
The most expensive that we saw?
The stone crab claw cocktails at a whopping $85.
The Super Bowl is never a cheap affair and Miami is no exception.
Thankfully, we should have a great game on our hands that will make the prices worth it.
Take a look at the latest stories and videos about the San Francisco 49ers and Super Bowl 2020 here.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Super Bowl 2020: What to know about San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Super Bowl 2020 predictions: Here's who will win 49ers vs. Chiefs andwhy
- Garoppolo vs. Mahomes analysis
- 7 things to know about 49ers, Chiefs match-up
- 49ers' George Kittle describes being 'chest to chest' with The Rock on Opening Night, grades his new tequila
- 49ers running back Raheem Mostert describes grandpa's reaction to getting Super Bowl invite
- Super Bowl 2020: Staying in Miami? Here's how to spot a rental scam
- Super Bowl 2020: Official fan gear is one of a kind, but also expensive
- Hard Rock Stadium food to feature Miami classics, imported delicacies
- Funniest moments from 49ers' George Kittle on Opening Night
- Strategies for scoring SuperBowl tickets on the secondary market
- #BayAreaUnite: Alook at Bay Area's stretch of sports dominance
- Lombardi Trophy Legacy: Timeline of San Francisco 49ers Super Bowls
- Who is Jimmy Garoppolo? Here's what we know about the face of the 49ers
- Who is Raheem Mostert? Here's what to know about 49ers running back who stunned America in NFC Championship
- 49ers' George Kittle awards Super Bowl tickets to family of fallen Army sergeant
- Everything to know about official San Francisco 49ers watch parties in Bay Area