Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo
From Executive Chef Devon Boisen, Spenger's Fresh Fish Grotto in Berkeley
8 oz Fettuccine pasta, cooked
1 oz butter, clarified
2 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
6 oz shrimp
1/4 tsp. salt and pepper mix
8 oz heavy cream
2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp parsley, chopped
1. Drop Fettuccine in boiling water to heat. Drain well!
2. Lightly sauté garlic in butter.
3. Add shrimp and scallops. Cook until half done.
4. Add cream, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
5. Cook until reduced to a light cream sauce.
6. Place hot Fettuccine in seafood mixture and toss well.
7. Pour into large pasta bowl.
8. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.