What's the next best thing to making a fortune? Making your own fortune cookies! Jillian Garvin, founder and owner of Jillian's Great Fortune Cookies, shows you how.
Jillian's Great Fortune Cookies manufacturer's giant, gourmet fortune cookies in three oversized sizes. These are the "best-tasting" fortune cookies you will ever have, and you can get them dipped in decadent chocolate and decorated with fun sprinkles or delectable nuts. These cookies make great gifts, party favors, announcements, thank-you gifts and more! Unique and unforgettable!
Recipe: Fortune Cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- pinch of salt
- nonstick pan spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter.
3. Combine egg whites and sugar and mix together with an electric mixer. Add flour and salt. Beat to combine. Add melted butter, heavy cream and almond extract. Beat to combine.
4. Spread batter into a 5-inch cirlcle on half of the baking sheet. Repeat on the other half of sheet. Bake until edges are golden, approx. 8 minutes.
Jillian's Great Fortune Cookies
P.O. Box 746
Tiburon, CA 94920
For more information, visit: www.jillianscookies.com