LATISSE fulfills a significant and previously unmet need in the medical aesthic marketplace with a product approved by the FDA that increases the growth of the eyelashes, making them longer thicker and darker.
Available only through a doctor, Latisse is a once-daily prescription treatment applied to the base of the upper eyelashes with a sterile, single-use-per-eye disposable applicator. LATISSE users can expect to experience longer, fuller and darker eyelashes in as little as eight weeks, with full results in 16 weeks. To maintain effect, continued treatment with LATISSE is required. If use of LATISSE is discontinued, eyelashes will gradually return to where they were prior to treatment over a period of weeks to months [average eyelash hair cycle].
To build a strong eye, use:
- Liquid eyeliner
- Intense Smoky Eye
- Natural Nude or Beige Lip
Featured products from shu uemura:
- MESMERIZER Eye Shadow Duo ($36)
- Luring Powder ($38)
- Rouge Unlimited in BG 906 ($23)
shu uemura Boutique
1971 Fillmore Street (corner of Pine St.)
San Francisco, CA 94115
Featured Mascara Products:
- Tarte 4 day Stay $18.00
- Benefit Get Bent $19.00
- Bebefit Bad Girl $19.00
- L'Oreal Double Extend $10.99
- SEPHORA'S own brand $16.00
- Lancome Courbe Virtuose $23.50
- Maybelline Great Lash $5.49
- DiorShow $24.00
Audrey's Top 10 Mascara Tips:
1. Apply mascara by wiggling the wand at the root of your lashes start near the inside corner of the eye.
2. If there is too much mascara on the wand, remove some by wiping the wand on a tissue to avoid clumps.
3. Use a mascara primer before mascara for thicker looking lashes.
4. Try bending the wand at a 90-degree angle to make for easy application.
5. If you want to apply a second coat of mascara apply it before the first coat dries.
6. Add a drop of oil on the end of a dry mascara brush to make the mascara last longer or if it gets dry.
7. Don't share your mascara to avoid infections.
8. Mascara has a lifespan once opened and should be changed every 3 months. Throw away your mascara sooner if it's discolored, begins to smell, or if you contract an eye infection.
9. Don't pump the wand in and out of the tube, as it allows air to enter the tube and dries out the mascara quickly.
10. When you apply your mascara you can blink but don't roll your eyes around until the mascara is dry. This will keep you from painting your eyelids with mascara. Use a moist q-tip rolled across the spot if you smudge.