1. Solano Hair Dryer ($90, folica.com)
2. All Ways Natural Castor Oil ($9.75, hairproducts.com) - Castor Oil is a natural moisturizer used throughout generations to condition dry hair and scalp. Our old fashion recipe is a blend of Castor Oil, African Sheen Butter and other natural herbs and oils that add body while enhancing your hairs natural shine. It makes a great styler and adds shine.
3. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum ($9.99, drugstores) - This blockbuster, formula began the Frizz-Ease® phenomenon. Created with a special blend of silicones to transform moderate frizz and flyaways, Original Formula Hair Serum is now newly enhanced with Seaweed Extract to promote smoothing. With continued use, this enhanced formula actually helps to prevent future frizz from forming. When used in SOAKING wet hair this silicone-based serum seals the cuticle so curls, waves or straight hair dries smooth and frizz-free. This is great for summer because it repeals humidity to help prevent weather-related frizz.
4. John Frieda Root Awakening ($6.50, drugstores) - This new line of shampoos, conditioners and root spray purifies, stimulates, feeds and nourishes roots and scalp, for hair that looks more resilient, radiant - and 3x healthier. Formulated with natural Eucalyptus and essential oil, Root Awakening™ products actually tingle when you use them - a sign that these formulas are working at the root.
5. Klorane Dry Shampoo ($18, Sephora) - Made with softening and protective oat extract, cyclodextrins, and natural polysaccharides (micronised powders with very strong oil-absorbing power), Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Extract cleans with hair without wetting it, whenever necessary. The hair regains its lightness and volume within minutes. Quick and practical to use, it's recommended for those on-the-go.
6. Marilyn Brushes ($39 for a 2 1/2 inch, folica.com) - Marilyn is a new design concept in hairbrushes with a unique hourglass shape in the barrel and in the bristle area. The hourglass bristling area adapts perfectly to the shape of the head, allowing much more contact, maximum control and greater volume.
For more information on Harry Josh, visit www.harryjosh.com.