- Pull a color from the bedding to use as paint for the walls.
- Invest in furniture that will grow with your child. Buy a crib that turns into a toddler bed and make the dresser a changing table during the diaper stage.
- Put the crib away from any windows with blinds and or window treatments with strings. Children can choke on the handles and get tangled in the cords.
- Spend most of your budget on furniture and buy affordable décor which you can spruce up on your own from internet sites or affordable home décor stores.
- Don't be afraid to take hand-me-downs. You can always re-paint or add furniture that matches to create a completed look.
- Window treatments are a great way to decorate the room without spending a lot of money. Use colors from the bedding to bring the whole look together.
Baby Boats Nursery Bedding
Baby Boats Rug
Baby Boats Valence
Extra wide Kendall Dresser & Changing table topper
>> Get more nursery decorating tips from Pottery Barn Kids Special thanks to Pottery Barn Kids! Additional Resources:
>> Varsity Painting
>> Kelly Moore Paints