Ice Cream Cake
You will need:
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- Vanilla Ice Cream 1 quart
- Oreo cookie crumbs enough to cover the sides of the cake
- Chocolate Ganache (use your favorite recipe. Make enough to cover the cake)
- Whipped Cream (use your favorite pre-made whipped cream or make your own)
- Make up chocolate cake following directions on package
- Bake then remove from pan and let cool.
- Wash cake pan and line with foil, fill with ice cream and freeze.
- To prepare cake split in half and place one half on board. When ice cream is frozen remove from pan and place on cake, put the other half of the cake on top of ice cream.
- Frost with chocolate Ganache put Oreo crumbs on sides and top with whipped cream.
About the Cake Works:
The Cake Works/Wedding Works is the one business for all your cake decorating and wedding planning needs. Established in April of 1975 by Kathy La Scola, this family owned and operated.
Cake Works features cake decorating and candy making supplies. Cake pans, candy molds, etc.
Wedding Works has all the "little things" to make your wedding memorable.
The Cake Works
2891 S Bascom Avenue
Campbell CA 95008