Exercises featured in the segment:
Blues Biceps: Done to Hoochie Coochie Man
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, knees bent, pelvic tilt, holding weights- elbows bent at your side.
- As music goes da-dat-da-dat you, elbows still at your side, make small sideways circle w/ your hips & weights -left.
- Then on the dat-dat snap your hips right, then left.
- On the next da-datda-dat, elbows still at your side, make small sideways circle w/ your hips & weights - right.
- Then on the dat-dat snap your hips left , then right- Continues as music goes.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, knees bent, pelvic tilt, elbows bent holding weights-up and out at shoulder height.
- Shift your right foot pointing it towards your right.
- Step across with your left foot in front of your right-lift the weights up to ear height.
- Step back and bring the weights down to your ribs.
- Shift your left foot pointing it towards your left.
- Step across with your right foot in front of your left-lift the weights up to ear height.
- Step back and bring the weights down to your ribs -- repeat to music.
- Stand behind a chair, knees bent, pelvic tilt, feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend down slightly, holding pelvic tilt- kick your left leg out sideways-toes pointed!
- Bring it back bend down again.
- Holding pelvic tilt- kick your right leg out sideways-toes pointed! Repeat.
- Kneeling on the floor hips over knees-shoulders over hands.
- Hold your core tight -- pelvic tilt.
- Lean forward and down a little so your shoulders go past your hands.
- Lift your left leg and point your foot straight back hold for four count.
- Switch legs still holding.
Romantic & Spiritual Fitness Expert Billy Sunday Mars is the author of the book "Fit For Love."
He lived, learned & performed China & Japan and so fuses Eastern Philosophy and Tantra with Western Psychology and Passion.
He unites decades of Sensual Dance, Oriental Arts & strength training with Chi Gong & Yoga for deep hip, core & spine conditioning to improve shape, strength & flexibility. He teaches a "Lifestyle" that helps people Live, Love and Laugh more & relieve stress.
>> Buy this book on Amazon: Fit for Love: Hip and Core Exercises for Strength and Flexibility, Intimate Massages to Prepare Your Lover for Pleasure, and Over 20 Positions for Passionate, Sensual Sex