The dusting of snow has been spotted on Mount Diablo, Chews Ridge, Palo Escrito, and Mount Saint Helena, according to the National Weather Service.
Enjoy it while it lasts! The snow is minimal and not expected to last long.
RELATED: Atmospheric river pummels Bay Area with heavy rain, strong winds
If you're looking for thicker snow, you'll find it in the Sierra where a Winter Storm Warning is in effect until 10 p.m.
If you're heading to Tahoe, be sure to check your route before you leave. Some highways are closed and some have chain requirements. Caltrans is telling drivers to stay home unless you absolutely have to travel.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- LIVE: Track rain in San Francisco Bay Area with Live Doppler 7
- VIDEO: Watch the latest AccuWeather forecast
- How to prepare your home for winter storms
- TIPS: How do you recover from hydroplaning?
- Planning a snow trip? Check out these Sierra driving tips from the pros
- How to drive safely in snow
- Tips to help you drive in dense fog
- Tips for staying safe while hitting the slopes