They sang "This Land is your Land."
RELATED: Get the latest live updates on coronavirus crisis
Most didn't even leave their home, instead just going to their balconies as everyone is still involved in the shelter in place.
"We just thought we would play here in the plaza and get everybody out here on the balconies and have a little singalong," says Char Sachson who played an electric guitar by the pool and helped organize the singalong.
Some without balconies came outside but did so socially distanced at six feet away from anyone else.
Two opera singers were involved in the singalong. One was up on a balcony where she broke out in solo at one point.
Through the window pane: San Francisco photographer reinvents family photos amid coronavirus shelter-in-place
"She did a Gershwin solo and it was just wow totally acappella and just wonderful I think a lot of people were moved by that," says Jess Perry who sings with the San Francisco Opera Chorus.
Everyone here moved and inspired knowing that they're not going through these tough times alone.
"Music kinda takes you away from all of the anxiety that is so heavy on us right now and you can just sorta relax and destress."
Go here for the latest news, information and videos about the novel coronavirus.
RELATED STORIES & VIDEOS:
- Live updates about coronavirus outbreak in US, around the world
- Everything you need to know about the Bay Area's shelter-in-place order
- Bay Area cancelations, closures related to COVID-19
- Symptoms, prevention, and how to prepare for a COVID-19 outbreak in the US
- List of stores, companies closing due to coronavirus pandemic
- Canceled late fees, free services available amid COVID-19 crisis
- Here's how you can help during COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus in CA: Get resources and information about COVID-19
- Bay Area school closures related to coronavirus pandemic
- How to maintain learning during school closures
- How coronavirus compares with the flu
- No masks but here are 100+ products that may help protect you against novel coronavirus germs
- Busting COVID-19 coronavirus myths: Facts from the Centers for Disease Control
- Here's a look at some of history's worst pandemics that have killed millions
- Asian community fighting racism, xenophobia, bigotry as world fights COVID-19