This little fire victim looks so grateful as she is being hand-fed water after a scary experience.
The furry koala almost didn't make it out alive when a massive brushfire broke out in Australia.
She passed out and was found unconscious.
Victoria Police tweeted this video, saying, "So glad we could help our furry friend."
Every weekday, ABC7 brings you a look at the hottest viral videos. Click here to check out more Know & Tells!
KNOW AND TELL: Rescued koala given a drink of water
KNOW & TELL
More TOP STORIES News