The coronavirus has changed our world forever. What does it look like to "go back to normal" when normal is no longer? Going out to eat, catching a flight and commuting to work may never be the same. We spoke to experts across eight sectors of society to find out what life will look like moving forward.
Take a look at our interactive landing page here, where we explore life after COVID-19.
And check our the individual sectors below.
- Eating out: A whole new flavor to restaurants
- Schools: Relearning how to teach
- Air travel: The future of flying is up in the air
- Offices: A new way to work
- Transit: A bumpy ride to the future
- Sporting events: Professional sports on timeout
- Stores: Retail won't be business as usual
- Gyms: Working out a way to reopen
If you have a question or comment about the coronavirus pandemic, submit yours via the form below or here.